Followers

Tuesday 24 May 2011

Feeling a little disillusioned...

Have been working on the Orchid and the sheer amount of white.... omg.

I usually work designs with a few colours colour by colour if you see what I mean and the white is the most on this design.

I am on the last petal, but still....

Its making me fall asleep!! Bizarre as it sounds no matter what time of day I pick it up a few stitches later I am drooping!!

Tonight I might work on my HAED for a change - although its becoming a vendetta to finish the orchid now.

I have a new design ready to go - Durene Jones' Stained Glass Seasons cushion cover.

Back to stitching! ttfn x

1 comment:

  1. it's always hard stitching something when you've got a massive block of one colour to do...Hang in there, you'll get there!

    ReplyDelete