Followers

Monday 30 May 2011

Rainy bank holidays and early starts!

Well, its spring bank holiday here in the UK. And its raining.

My hubby was home briefly last night and I got up with him to make him breakfast before he went off to work for the week and he brought my 2 year old daughter down with him after he had got dressed. That was at 5 am.

The upside (if there is one!) of getting up early is a bit of peaceful stitching, forum mooching and I have just ordered a new new stitchy bits. Some kreinik thread which I need for my storykeep, a new hoop, a new pattern (secret) and a piece of Lugana 25 count.

Today I am off to see my Mum for a bit. Should be home around lunchtime though and then the girls will no doubt monopolise the computer for the afternoon.

Until I next manage to nab my  laptop back....
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment