Followers

Monday 18 July 2011

Fruits of my labour!

I had an awful cold this weekend and I am still not great now. But I started Avarice! I am (I reckon) just over 1600 stitches in and it looks great. I am loving the way it feels under my hands too if that makes sense.
There are about 20 different colours in just this small section. So intricately charted. I have to say though I am enjoying every stitch so far even though the cold has made me feel cruddy!

If you are reading and aren't following - Follow! It only takes a second!

xx


8 comments:

  1. Ohhhh! I love the sins! Can't wait to see more on this one! Great stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Avarice - you've made brilliant progress already, I'm really tempted by vanity, think she's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooooooooh, you've made awesome progress with your new start. I can't wait to see more of her! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful start! I hope you feel better soon, at least it doesn't look like it slowed down your stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking good Nicola. I have that chart too, but I haven't started it yet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's looking great! You have made a tremendous start! I can't wait to see more, I really love these charts :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great start, and lovely chart you picked :) I'll definitely be waiting for more updates on it

    ReplyDelete
  8. looking good, I'd love to try a HAED...

    ReplyDelete