Saturday, 2 July 2011
Had to share this!!
Ten Reasons for Adding to your Stash...
(I can claim no credit for the cleverness of this list. It was posted on
1.It insulates the cupboard where it is kept.
2. It keeps the economy moving. It is my duty to support cross stitch shops.
3. It is less expensive and more fun than psychiatric care.
4. I'm participating in a contest - the one who dies with the most cross stitch wins.
5. It keeps without refrigeration, you don't have to cook it to enjoy it, you never have to feed it, change it, wipe it's nose or walk it.
6. Beacuse I'm worth it.
7. Like dust, it's good for protecting previously unprotected spaces in the house; like the dining room table.
8. It not immoral, illegal or fattening. It calms the nerves, soothes the soul and makes me feel good.
9. Because it is on sale... Because that is such a beautiful design...I've never seen it before...I must have it.
10. Buy it now, before your husband retires and goes with you on all your shopping expeditions.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
2 July 2011 at 19:40
3 July 2011 at 02:37
Isn't it great!
I laugh every time I read it :)
Post Comments (Atom)